La Rea Meccanica S.r.l. was founded in 1987 founded by an idea of Giovanni Rea in Somma Vesuviana (NA).
He began his activity with the construction of precision mechanical equipment such as control gauges, mechanical parts, details for "pama" heads and "colgar" heads, and mechanical components according to customer specifications, thus establishing profitable collaborations with some on the market at that time: Alenia - Aeronavali of Capodichino, Mandelli SpA, Pama SpA, Opre Meccanica Srl, Italtractor ITM SpA, Olivetti OCN SpA and finally Metalmeccanica Lucana.
La Rea Meccanica S.r.l. is a constantly evolving company, concentrated in the constant search for new working methods to best meet the needs of the market, and, with a view to improvement, in the year 2000 it transfers its production plant to the new factory, the current headquarters of the company .
The company occupies an area of about 1600 m2, where it carries out further new tasks and has enriched the production with the machining of castings (cast iron and aluminum) electro-welded and pieces obtained from solid.
The supply chain is qualified and reliable, the customer portfolio is valuable. Among the most important customers in the Italian scene, we count: Colgar International S.r.l., Fives Giustina S.r.l., Italplant S.r.l., ATR Italy S.r.l., Erre Enne S.r.l., Co.Mec S.r.l., Catarsi Eng. Piero & C. S.r.l., Fagima Fresatrice S.r.l., Gariglio Meccanica S.r.l. and Italtractor ITM S.p.A ..